GD Goenka School welcomes students to a whole new experience of learning and discovery. We invite families to visit us and share. While most students join GD Goenka at the beginning of each academic year, we are delighted to admit students throughout the year, based on the availability of places.
- Academic session is from April to March.
- New session commences in the first week of April.
Procedure of Admission
The Admission procedure is completely transparent and follows stringent rules meticulously laid-out for the purpose.
- Collection of registration from the school reception.
- Three passport-size colour photographs of the child
- Duly filled admission form's may please be submitted along with:
- Proof of Date of Birth: An attested photocopy of the child’s Birth Certificate issued by the relevant Municipal Corporation or Passport copy.
- Photocopies of the previous academic report cards.
- Original Transfer Certificate from previous school.
- Two passport-size color photographs each, of father and mother (or guardian’s, if applicable).
Only through cheque drawn in favour of GD Goenka Public School. For more, please contact Admissions office: 300 Mtrs, Inside Dibdiba Gate, Rudrapur - Bilaspur Road Uttar Pradesh 244701, India Call : +91 7060047789,7060037789 Email : email@example.com